CareersWe are looking for motivated and sharp individuals to join our extreme team.
You will be part of our Extreme Programming Product & Development Team and work with an extended XP team in order to build high quality & innovative software solutions.
We value passion, simplicity, feedback and communication. If you share our values and meet the requirements below, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Type: Full Time Job/ or Project Based, as agreed
- Job Location: Bucharest, Phoenix Tower Building
- Scoring systems operations
- Job Title: XP Senior Java Developer
- Work in an agile environment based on the extreme programming methodology in order to build complex and innovative solutions.
- Understand, refine and estimate user stories.
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle and produce designs and solutions in an agile workflow.
- Proactively collaborate with the whole team to meet task deadlines while maintaining the high quality of deliverables.
- Write maintainable and testable code in an efficient and structured manner.
- Work with other developers, architects, business analysts, QA, Project Managers in project delivery and solving technical challenges.
- Support QA team.
- Review the code of other team members and provide technical feedback and/or other mentoring tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Java with 5+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design, including UML.
- Experience with JEE tech stack.
- Experience with Eclipse.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related technical or scientific field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong and accurate verbal and written communication skills, both in Romanian and English.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and customer oriented.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently.
- Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
- Creative troubleshooting skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- Experience working in a large development team.
- Atlassian Tools – Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket.
- Other programming languages.
- Motivating salary
- Professional working environment
- Private medical subscription
- Yearly professional evaluation
- Loyalty benefits based on the company profit