Integrated Physical and Logical SecurityIngenio has developed competences in Security Integration (access, intrusion, video, fire and IT)
Ingenio has developed competences in Security Integration (access, intrusion, video, fire and IT) and in Smart Grid (energy wise), working with leading security providers such as UTC Fire & Security and Gemalto.
Security and Video integration:
- Creating a “remote” bank branch where the bank’s clients seek services from financial advisors through a display of “Touch Screen”.
- The bank can thus increase the efficiency of work with consultants to extend the availability of banking services. Such virtual branches can be opened with some minimal costs in a large area covering even regions that normally have few customers and where the use of dedicated staff is uneconomic.
- Financial Consultants can work in locations such as centralized “call centers”, from where they can serve customers in a geographically dispersed city, county or even across the country.
Security Operations Center (SoC) :
- Integrates both physical and logical security, helping the bank manage and monitor the enterprise-wide security aspects of accessing the restricted areas in the office buildings and the bank branches, the intrusion detection and video monitoring, fire detection and alarming systems.
- The system is based on Gemalto smartcards and the system can communicate with the HR software to extract the users and their roles based on which access policies can be configured and applied.
- The logical access to workstations, desktop PCs, printers, different software components and the user rights when accessing these components are integrated. The same card used to open the doors or get access to elevators is employed by the user to get authenticated and authorized within the software applications of the bank.